Subject: Re: xpdf scroll/resize bug
To: Geert Hendrickx <ghen@netbsd.org>
From: Dieter Baron <dillo@danbala.tuwien.ac.at>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/20/2005 11:20:33
In article <20051220100620.GA6996@lori.ghen.be> Geert wrote:
: Hi,

: anyone else having the following problem with print/xpdf?

: When I fire up xpdf and open a pdf file, I can view and scroll it just
: fine.  But as soon as I make the window larger, and zoom in, the image
: doesn't resize accordingly; the newly created space remains gray.  When I
: switch virtual desktops (or otherwise make xpdf redraw), the image fills
: the entire screen again, but when scrolling, the part that was gray before,
: doesn't scroll along with the rest, resulting in such image:

:         http://www.ghen.be:5190/pkgsrc/xpdf-bug.png

: This is xpdf-3.01pl1nb2 on NetBSD/i386 with xorg.

  It works on my machine: NetBSD/i386 2.0.2 with bundled X and
openmotif 2.1.30.  What version of openmotif are you using?

						yours,
						dillo