Subject: xpdf scroll/resize bug
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Geert Hendrickx <ghen@netbsd.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/20/2005 11:06:20
Hi,

anyone else having the following problem with print/xpdf?

When I fire up xpdf and open a pdf file, I can view and scroll it just
fine.  But as soon as I make the window larger, and zoom in, the image
doesn't resize accordingly; the newly created space remains gray.  When I
switch virtual desktops (or otherwise make xpdf redraw), the image fills
the entire screen again, but when scrolling, the part that was gray before,
doesn't scroll along with the rest, resulting in such image:

	http://www.ghen.be:5190/pkgsrc/xpdf-bug.png

This is xpdf-3.01pl1nb2 on NetBSD/i386 with xorg.

	Geert