Subject: Re: www/thttpd build error - not sure of correct fix
To: Jeremy C. Reed <>
From: Greg Troxel <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/19/2005 16:13:19
  Also, in this case, the same distfile is also used by other
  packages. It shouldn't be retrieved to a DIST_SUBDIR. The reason, it
  worked for others (like bulk builders) is that they had previously
  downloaded the file (maybe for a previous thttpd or for another

I commited the change to thttpd's Makefile to reference it from
DIST_SUBDIR, which seems the minimal fix given the freeze.

I have no objection to un-DIST_SUBDIR-ing all of thttpd or just this
file (although I don't know how to have a pkg with DIST_SUBDIR for
some distfiles and not others).

        Greg Troxel <>