Subject: Re: pkgsrc on SMP machines
To: John Klos <john@ziaspace.com>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/16/2005 20:55:45
--yrj/dFKFPuw6o+aM

On Fri, Dec 16, 2005 at 11:28:27AM -0800, John Klos wrote:
> I don't think that these things need to be, or should be, exclusive of on=
e=20
> another. That'd definitely the wrong idea.

Hmm, sure. I'm just saying that implementing multiple-job-build for
individual packages gives more benefit - so IMHO that should be pursued
first.

Jaromir
--=20
-=3D- We can walk our road together if our goals are all the same;     -=3D-
-=3D- We can run alone and free if we pursue a different aim.          -=3D-

--yrj/dFKFPuw6o+aM

--yrj/dFKFPuw6o+aM--