Subject: aKode in kde 3.5
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Jonathan Fosburgh <jonathan@fosburgh.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/16/2005 11:53:36
I've managed to make kdemultimedia3 configure on DragonFly (see a recent
thread about problems with kdemultimedia and cdparanoia) and discovered that
akode has been removed from kdemultimedia in 3.5 and moved to kdesupport.
There is also a download of it on kde-apps.org.  This apparently cripples  a
fair amount the audio support in kdemultimedia.  I am trying to use the
version from kde-apps and so far kdemultimedia does configure using it, but I
am curious if this will be added to the pkgsrc tree.