Subject: Re: firefox & gnome-config
To: None <>
From: Jan Danielsson <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/15/2005 17:22:07

Geert Hendrickx wrote:
>>Epiphany needs to get fixed to support building against Firefox 1.5.  For
>>now, the easiest way is to go back to www/firefox 1.0.7.
> Nevertheless www/epiphany will be broken in pkgsrc-2005Q4 this way.
> Others have already reported this problem as well.

   Granted; on my NetBSD-system, I rarely use FireFox, since most of
what I use a browser for, Lynx can do just fine. But sometimes it's nice
to be able to use a graphical browser too.

Is fixing epiphany non-trivial?

Kind Regards,
Jan Danielsson
Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Version: GnuPG v1.4.2 (MingW32)