Subject: regchrome in firefox +INSTALL script
To: None <taya@NetBSD.org>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/14/2005 14:57:21
Just built and installed pkgsrc/www/firefox and it had an error:

/tmp/pkgsrc/www/firefox/work.montecristo/.pkgdb/+INSTALL: line 183:
/usr/lib/firefox/regchrome: No such file or directory

(Also had same problem with the created binary package on other system.)

I see that the update a few days ago removed lib/${MOZILLA}/regchrome.

But it is still referenced in ../../www/mozilla/INSTALL. Can you check on
this?

Also is the MESSAGE still needed?

Thanks for updating this. I tested on Linux. I wonder how long it will be
before my wife asks me why she has some "Deer Park" browser ...

  Jeremy C. Reed

  	  	 	 open source, Unix, *BSD, Linux training
 	  	 	 http://www.pugetsoundtechnology.com/