Subject: Problems with firefox-1.5
To: None <>
From: Thomas Klausner <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/13/2005 18:12:25

Just wondering if I'm the only one that is seeing the following:

Firstly, since the update to firefox-1.5, the default fonts on many
web pages are a few points smaller than before (to my dismay). Of
course, I can ctrl-+ them, but I didn't have to do it before; also,
for some pages, the difference between large and small fonts

Secondly, I can't install extensions.

When I try to install e.g. SessionSaver from
firefox says:

Software installation is currently disabled. Click Edit Options ...
to enable it and try again.

However, in the Preferences, I can only find
"Warn me when web sites try to install extensions or themes"
and changing that doesn't change the error message. Am
I overlooking something?
(Yes, I did rm compreg.dat)

Has anybody else seen similar problems?
Are they NetBSD-specific?