Subject: Re: Problems building x11/gtk2, no "pangocairo"; pango at fault?
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Klaus Heinz <k.heinz.dez.fuenf@onlinehome.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/05/2005 19:57:07
joerg@britannica.bec.de wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 05, 2005 at 02:17:03AM +0100, Klaus Heinz wrote:

> > CAIRO_LIBS in src/Makefile includes PTHREAD_LDFLAGS in its definition
> > but I cannot find where PTHREAD_LDFLAGS is supposed to come from.
> > This variable is not set in any file.
>
> It is supposed to get defined by including mk/pthread.buildlink3.mk.

Ok :-), I missed that. But then, PTHREAD_LDFLAGS is empty for me and
looking at patch-aa I wonder whether adding PTHREAD_LDFLAGS (empty)
instead of PTHREAD_LIBS (-lpthread) to CAIRO_LIBS is really correct.

What are the values of PTHREAD_CFLAGS, PTHREAD_LDFLAGS and PTHREAD_LIBS
on 2.0, 3.0_BETA (or even DragonFlyBSD)? I assume graphics/cairo builds
correctly on those systems.

ciao
     Klaus