Subject: Re: two PHP questions
To: Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org>
From: Hisashi T Fujinaka <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 12/04/2005 09:55:27
On Sun, 4 Dec 2005, Jaromir Dolecek wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 29, 2005 at 01:42:19AM -0700, Chris Jones wrote:
>> Jaromir Dolecek wrote:
>>> I'll reexamine the state of 5.1.x after 5.1.2 would be out, until
>>> then it's better to stick with vulnerable, but more stable 5.0.5.
>> I can't agree with that. For me, it's better not to offer a service at
>> all than to offer it with vulnerabilities that can let an attacker into my
>> I'll stick with my patched PHP5 and wait for your 5.1.2, I guess.
> I've re-thought the issue and updated PHP5 package to 5.1.1 anyway.
> Please report any found issues upstream (to PHP folks), so that
> it could be fixed in 5.1.2+.
Is this getting pulled up into pkgsrc-2005Q3?
Hisashi T Fujinaka - email@example.com
BSEE(6/86) + BSChem(3/95) + BAEnglish(8/95) + MSCS(8/03) + $2.50 = latte