Subject: Re: two PHP questions
To: Jaromir Dolecek <>
From: Chris Jones <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/29/2005 01:42:19
Jaromir Dolecek wrote:

> I'll reexamine the state of 5.1.x after 5.1.2 would be out, until
> then it's better to stick with vulnerable, but more stable 5.0.5.

I can't agree with that.  For me, it's better not to offer a service at
all than to offer it with vulnerabilities that can let an attacker into my

I'll stick with my patched PHP5 and wait for your 5.1.2, I guess.


Chris Jones