Subject: Error building amarok
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Teijo_R=F6nk=E4?= <teijo.ronka@gmail.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/24/2005 17:44:51
Hi

I'm having trouble building amarok from pkgsrc.  I have NetBSD 2.1 on
i386.  Building stops on the following error:

<snip>
gstequalizer.cpp:216: warning: argument to `int' from `float'
gstequalizer.cpp: In function `void gst_equalizer_chain(GstPad*, GstData*)'=
:
gstequalizer.cpp:329: error: `lrintf' undeclared (first use this function)
gstequalizer.cpp:329: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only o=
nce
   for each function it appears in.)
</snip>

The problem seems to be with the lrintf() -function.  If I change
lrintf() to round(), then it compiles ok, and seems to work without
problems.  Is anyone else having the same problem? Any ideas what
might cause this, and how to fix it?

- T