Subject: Proftpd + MYSQL support
To: None <>
From: Mark Saad <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/22/2005 17:49:49
   I am trying to setup proftpd with mysql support on Solaris10 + pkgsrc .
The issue I am running into is not related to the OS but to the file
for this pkg .

The line I am talking about is line 29 and on

## .if defined(PROFTPD_USE_MYSQL) && ${PROFTPD_USE_MYSQL} == "YES"
##   MODULES:=  ${MODULES}:mod_sql:mod_sql_mysql
##   DEPENDS+=  mysql-client-[0-9]*:../../databases/mysql-client
## .endif

The section is commented out; when I uncomment them and then do a

toward the end of the configure it errors out with this

checking for setproctitle in -lutil... no
checking sys/pstat.h usability... no
checking sys/pstat.h presence... no
checking for sys/pstat.h... no
checking whether __progname and __progname_full are available... no
checking which argv replacement method to use... writeable
checking whether printf supports %llu format... yes
source file './modules/.c' cannot be found -- aborting
===> Building for proftpd-1.2.10nb4
gmake: Makefile: No such file or directory
gmake: *** No rule to make target `Makefile'.  Stop.
*** Error code 2

Any Ideas ?

OS: Solaris 10
Pkgsrc:  2005Q3
I setup pkgsrc according to /Eric Boutilier email to tech/-pkg

--  |

/~\ The ASCII
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML