Subject: Cannot get priority range for scheduling policy 0
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org, tech-kern@NetBSD.org>
From: D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@NetBSD.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/22/2005 06:57:41
Sorry for the cross post but I wasn't sure where this problem really
was.  If you know, please feel free to drop the innapropriate one.

I just upgraded my system to -current as of yesterday and now when I
run audacity I get this error.  I don't see it with any other program
and audacity is the only one that uses the older wxGTK24 package.  The
error follows a call to pthreads to get a policy number (which returns
0) and then fails getting a range for that policy.

I also have a further, sound related problem in that I cannot seem to
record anything through my VIA Technologies VT8237 AC'97 Audio (rev
0x60) card.  I wonder if this is related.  If anyone has any ideas
about that I would appreciate any help but I will ask in the
appropriate list after clearing up this issue if necessary.

Thanks.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@NetBSD.org>
http://www.NetBSD.org/