Subject: Re: bogofilter+sqlite3 (was Re: Please update pkgsrc/mail/bogofilter to 0.96.6)
To: Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@gmx.de>
From: Geert Hendrickx <ghen@telenet.be>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/22/2005 09:56:33
On Tue, Nov 22, 2005 at 09:35:10AM +0100, Matthias Andree wrote:
> Minor nit #1: Is there a way to prevent nonsense like this:
>
> PKG_OPTIONS.bogofilter='sqlite3 db4'

Yes, sqlite3 and db4 form an OPTION_GROUP, making them exclusive.  In the
case above, pkgsrc will choose the last specified valid option (i.e. db4).
If no option is selected, db4 is the default.

> Minor nit #2: Besides that, we have an extensive contrib/ area, what is
> the pkgsrc policy WRT contrib sections? Are they installed as package
> documentation? Into a common contrib/ directory?

They are currently not installed, but I guess they could be.  wiz, what
would be the appropriate location for this?

	Geert