Subject: Re: pkgsrc current problems on Solaris 10
To: None <>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/17/2005 20:31:52
On Fri, 18 Nov 2005 wrote:

>>> I have just updated current pkgsrc tree, bootstraped it, started building
>>> packages and this is what I got. Anyone knows what the problem is?
>>> bmake: don't know how to make /usr/lib/libc.a. Stop
>> nuke all the LIB<blah> stuff from, that should fix this.

> Yes, this seems to work. Thanks.

Some of this is removed from the new mk-files. But we haven't fully tested
the new mk-files as a replacement for the "mk" files installed by

If anyone wants to help by comparing and getting them in sync, it would be

I will also work at removing at least LIBC from the bootstrap installed
mk files to be consistent with new mk-files.

  Jeremy C. Reed

  	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links