Subject: how to add LaTeX paths?
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/17/2005 11:34:05
I see that lyx packages install:

/usr/pkg/share/lyx/tex/broadway.cls /usr/pkg/share/lyx/tex/hollywood.cls
/usr/pkg/share/lyx/tex/cv.cls /usr/pkg/share/lyx/tex/revtex.cls
/usr/pkg/share/lyx/tex/lyxchess.sty /usr/pkg/share/lyx/tex/lyxskak.sty

This path is not recognized by LyX. So even though LyX provides the
support to use them and includes even example templates, they are
disabled.

Using the new mk/tex.buildlink3.mk system, any variables or settings I
should use?

Should I have the LyX install those files to a different directory? (Maybe
PKG_LOCALTEXMFPREFIX?)

Should I run mktexlsr after installing lyx?

  Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 http://www.pugetsoundtechnology.com/