Subject: RE: Asterisk on Cobalt Mips complete package.
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: pyrotek <pyrotek@internode.on.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/10/2005 22:25:34

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C5E645.AEA15DF0

I've modified the /pkgsrc/comms/asterisk
I386 branch.

> If you use cvs and you modified pkgsrc/comms/asterisk, then do a:
>    cvs diff -bu comms/asterisk # from pkgsrc directory and
> also add any files you added
>
> If you made your own pkgsrc specification, then do something like:
>
>    diff -pruN pkgsrc/comms/asterisk your/own/asterisk

I've now attached the two Makefiles.
They are also sitting on my web page for download.
http://www.users.on.net/~pyrotek/

The files reside in the following directories.

Makefile-diff
/usr/pkgsrc/comms/asterisk/work/asterisk-1.0.7/Makefile

Makefile-gsm-diff
/usr/pkgsrc/comms/asterisk/work/asterisk-1.0.7/codecs/gsm/Makefile

I edited the files after I had ran Make extract command.

> It may be easier for this list to provide feedback and
> comments about pkgsrc Makefiles, etc.
>
> Thanks for your work on this.
>
>   Jeremy C. Reed
>
>   	  	 	 technical support & remote administration
>  	  	 	 http://www.pugetsoundtechnology.com/

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C5E645.AEA15DF0

66c66=0A=
< OPTIMIZE+=3D-O6=0A=