Subject: Re: improved pkg-vulnerabilities checking
To: Hubert Feyrer <>
From: Eric Haszlakiewicz <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/10/2005 04:08:59
On Wed, Nov 09, 2005 at 11:46:10PM +0100, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Nov 2005, Eric Haszlakiewicz wrote:
> >	ALLOW_VULNERABLE_PACKAGES+=sun-jdk15-5.0.5
> How about making this consistent with and do
> (Or whatever the exact syntax on PKG_OPTIONS for the pkg name is...)

	That sounds a bit better.  Of course, doing it that way means that
you can't have a multi-package wildcard, but that's probably a poor
idea anyway.
	Although, when running audit-packages directly I could see how
that could still be useful so I'm going to allow package patterns to
be specfied with "pkgpat:...", like so:
	audit-packages -i "pkgpat:sun-jdk15-5.0.5"
which would be usable in pkgsrc too, but it would only take effect for
the one package that the variable that was set applied to.