Subject: Re: An SSL Problem
To: thoran" , "Johnny C. Lam <jlam@pkgsrc.org>
From: thoran <thoran@fastmail.fm>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/09/2005 20:19:02
Johnny,

I thought I'd let you know that putting the suggested entry in mk.conf
didn't work.  I tried without the space after the equals too.

I also thought that it would be the less 'hacky' way of doing what I
did, which was to link the pkgsrc openssl headers to the /usr/include
location, which did work.

P.S. The clarity of your explanations is excellent!