Subject: Re: Please test bootstrap
To: Simon J. Gerraty <>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/08/2005 23:52:23
On Tue, 8 Nov 2005, Simon J. Gerraty wrote:

> If you don't have bmake/mk/install-mk or bmake/../mk/install-mk, then
> you need to use  '--mksrc none' to stop it getting upset.

Okay. That works. Maybe the error message can indicate that.

It builds fine and installs fine on DragonFly -- I put into
devel/bmake and will update that soon.

I now just tested bootstrap/testbootstrap and that appeared to complete

I will test some more and commit tomorrow if I have time.

Thanks for providing an updated bmake tarball.

  Jeremy C. Reed

  	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links