Subject: Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 2.0.2/i386 bulk build results 2005-11-06
To: Thomas Klausner <wiz@NetBSD.org>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/08/2005 13:41:07
On Tue, 8 Nov 2005, Thomas Klausner wrote:

>> devel/libstatgrab          1       tech-pkg@NetBSD.org
>
> *** The PLIST does not match installed files!
> *** The following files are in /usr/pkg but not in the PLIST:
>         /usr/pkg/man/man1/saidar.1
>         /usr/pkg/man/man1/statgrab-make-mrtg-config.1
>         /usr/pkg/man/man1/statgrab-make-mrtg-index.1
>         /usr/pkg/man/man1/statgrab.1

These are installed whether or not you define WITHOUT_STATGRAB or
WITHOUT_SAIDAR.

I will add to the PLIST now, but will be confusing if the man pages are
installed without corresponding binaries.

Do we need the --disable-statgrab or --disable-saidar?

  Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 http://www.pugetsoundtechnology.com/