Subject: Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/monotone-viz
To: Daniel Carosone <dan@netbsd.org>
From: Daniel Carosone <dan@geek.com.au>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/08/2005 18:03:35
--bBvR1PRdT0lNhZQk

On Tue, Nov 08, 2005 at 07:49:33AM +0100, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 08, 2005 at 03:24:32AM +0000, Daniel Carosone wrote:
> > XXX: the package is heavily gnome-infested, pulling in half the
> >      known universe via lablgtk2. Only the gnome-canvas bindings
> >      are really needed; there's a local copy of lablgtk2 in the
> >      m-viz source tree now, perhaps use that?
>=20
> I think that the lablgtk2 package should be split into lablgtk2-gtk
> (for mldonkey-gui) and at least one, but looking at this commit
> message, more than one lablgtk2-gnome packages.

The lablgtk2 configure seems to already have detection and switches
for building bindings for various modules and packages at least
roughly independently.  No idea if these subparts would wind up
conflicting with common files that would need special handling.

--
Dan.
--bBvR1PRdT0lNhZQk

--bBvR1PRdT0lNhZQk--