Subject: Re: An SSL Problem
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: thoran <thoran@fastmail.fm>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/08/2005 11:45:40
Hi Jeremy,

I then tried to link the pkgsrc openssl libraries in to the /usr/include
path and this seemed to work, but what a hack.

Why am I doing what?  Using RHEL3?  Not of my choosing.

I haven't tried to remove the entry from ld.so.conf as yet.  I put it
there in first place because of advice given as a link on pkgsrc.org.

The problem was that it couldn't find the ssl headers.