Subject: An SSL Problem
To: None <>
From: thoran <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/07/2005 12:27:18

Just for a test to see if I'd installed pkgsrc OK, and because it's
handy sometimes I thought I'd install lynx, since I figured it wasn't
too complicated.

I'm using RHEL3.  I've already installed openssl via pkgsrc on this
system, and ensured that the path order preferenced /usr/pkg.  I've
modified the file to incorporate those libraries.  I've
checked both log files (.work.log and config.log) and both seem to have
the right include directories; although I linked in everything from the
openssl directory up to the general include directory to be sure, but it
didn't make any difference, and then I copied ssl.h there too.

What am I doing wrong?