Subject: wine problems (was: CVS commit: pkgsrc/emulators/wine)
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Ingolf Steinbach <8hat3w102@sneakemail.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/04/2005 19:30:37
Hi,

after Adam's update of wine to version 0.9, I replied with
the e-mail appended below to his commit message on pkgsrc-changes
(which might not have been the correct list for the reply).

As I have not yet received an answer, I also tried the wine
pkg on NetBSD/i386 2.0.1 -- with the same error message.

The package Makefile indicates that I should be able to run
wine on these systems. And there should also be enough available
memory (at least if you include swap space).

Who is able to run wine? Does it only run on netbsd-3 or
-current systems?

Kind regards
    Ingolf
,--------------- Weitergeleitete Nachricht (Anfang)