Subject: Was Interix perl build problem -- now thank you!
To: Todd Vierling <tv@duh.org>
From: Boyd Kelly (Coast Systems) <bkelly@coastone.ca>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/01/2005 19:57:53
Thanks a lot Todd.

I have successfully installed a bunch of binaries and also compiled some
stuff including guile.  I know you must be busy, -- just wondering what
the status of openssh/openssl is?

Also since my goal is to get ledger (ledger.sourceforge.net) running.
(This is a command line accounting tool), and maybe if possible???...
Gnucash. Has anyone done that yet?

In the mean time, opensp is causing me the undefined reference below.  I
hope you don't mind dealing with a guy who knows just enough to get
himself in trouble.  At least it may help others as well.  -- thanks.

Boyd

make  all-am
Making all in nsgmls
make  all-am
/bin/sh ../libtool --mode=3Dlink c++  -O -I/usr/pkg/include =
-I/usr/include
-L/us
r/pkg/lib -Wl,-R/usr/pkg/lib -L/usr/lib -Wl,-R/usr/lib -o onsgmls
nsgmls.o Sgml
sEventHandler.o  RastEventHandler.o StringSet.o  nsgmls_inst.o
../lib/libosp.la
-lpthread -lintl -liconv -lsocket
c++ -O -I/usr/pkgsrc/textproc/opensp/work/.buildlink/include
-Wl,-R/usr/pkg/lib
-o .libs/onsgmls nsgmls.o SgmlsEventHandler.o RastEventHandler.o
StringSet.o nsg
mls_inst.o  -L/usr/pkgsrc/textproc/opensp/work/.buildlink/lib
../lib/.libs/libos
p.so -lpthread
/usr/pkgsrc/textproc/opensp/work/.buildlink/lib/libintl.so -lc /u
sr/pkgsrc/textproc/opensp/work/.buildlink/lib/libiconv.so -lsocket
-Wl,--rpath -
Wl,/usr/pkg/lib -Wl,--rpath
-Wl,/usr/pkgsrc/textproc/opensp/work/.buildlink/lib
../lib/.libs/libosp.so: undefined reference to
`__static_initialization_and_dest
ruction_0(int, int)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
*** Error code 1