Subject: Was Interix perl build problem -- now thank you!
To: Todd Vierling <>
From: Boyd Kelly (Coast Systems) <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/01/2005 19:57:53
Thanks a lot Todd.

I have successfully installed a bunch of binaries and also compiled some
stuff including guile.  I know you must be busy, -- just wondering what
the status of openssh/openssl is?

Also since my goal is to get ledger ( running.
(This is a command line accounting tool), and maybe if possible???...
Gnucash. Has anyone done that yet?

In the mean time, opensp is causing me the undefined reference below.  I
hope you don't mind dealing with a guy who knows just enough to get
himself in trouble.  At least it may help others as well.  -- thanks.

make  all-am
Making all in nsgmls
make  all-am
/bin/sh ../libtool --mode=3Dlink c++  -O -I/usr/pkg/include =
r/pkg/lib -Wl,-R/usr/pkg/lib -L/usr/lib -Wl,-R/usr/lib -o onsgmls
nsgmls.o Sgml
sEventHandler.o  RastEventHandler.o StringSet.o  nsgmls_inst.o
-lpthread -lintl -liconv -lsocket
c++ -O -I/usr/pkgsrc/textproc/opensp/work/.buildlink/include
-o .libs/onsgmls nsgmls.o SgmlsEventHandler.o RastEventHandler.o
StringSet.o nsg
mls_inst.o  -L/usr/pkgsrc/textproc/opensp/work/.buildlink/lib
../lib/.libs/libos -lpthread
/usr/pkgsrc/textproc/opensp/work/.buildlink/lib/ -lc /u
sr/pkgsrc/textproc/opensp/work/.buildlink/lib/ -lsocket
-Wl,--rpath -
Wl,/usr/pkg/lib -Wl,--rpath
../lib/.libs/ undefined reference to
ruction_0(int, int)'