Subject: Re: Please test bootstrap
To: Todd Vierling <tv@duh.org>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/01/2005 16:13:33
On Tue, 1 Nov 2005, Todd Vierling wrote:

> This is because bmake is picking up Interix's /usr/share/mk/sys.mk, and
> should not be doing that at all.
>
> Previously, bootstrap made bmake use the pkgsrc-supplied .mk files only via
> a -m option; now it is using some MAKESYSPATH variable that appears not to
> work.  I recommend using -m, as before, to force overriding the entire
> search path during bootstrap -- and its argument must not contain any
> non-pkgsrc-managed paths at all.

I see the -m switch for setting the mksrc for boot-strap (notice the dash)
and it sets --with-mksrc for configure. But that uses install-mk which
doesn't exist.

Can you test the build of devel/bmake itself? I am hoping that the build
would be done identical in the package in pkgsrc bootstrap.

  Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 http://www.pugetsoundtechnology.com/