Subject: Re: x11-links broken?
To: Gilles Dauphin <Gilles.Dauphin@enst.fr>
From: John D. Baker <jdbaker@mylinuxisp.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/26/2005 04:08:01
On Wed, 26 Oct 2005, Gilles Dauphin wrote:

> > From: "John D. Baker" <jdbaker@mylinuxisp.com>
> >
> > Gilles Dauphin <Gilles.Dauphin@enst.fr> wrote:
> >
> > > [root@u2 1132] diff -bu mk/defaults/mk.conf.orig mk/defaults/mk.conf
> > > --- mk/defaults/mk.conf.orig    Fri Oct  7 15:41:57 2005
> > > +++ mk/defaults/mk.conf Fri Oct 21 11:22:10 2005
> >
> > Where are you getting that mk/defaults/mk.conf file?  What's its revision
>
> This is my own patch. I am sorry for missunderstanding but my english
> is poor. This wished patch was an answer to a previous declared  problem
> in tech-pkg. (RE: Xrender build failure (not finding render) on Darwin)

I see.  By way of experiment, I manually edited my mk/defaults/mk.conf
file as you mentioned, but it did not change the behavior of x11-links.
(I was testing on MacOS X 10.3.9 a the time.)

Thanks for the clarification.

--
John D. Baker, KN5UKS                    NetBSD     Darwin/MacOS X
jdbaker(at)mylinuxisp(dot)com                 OpenBSD            FreeBSD