Subject: Re: QT4
To: None <ianzag@megasignal.com>
From: Mark Kirby <mark@coris.org.uk>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/17/2005 11:18:29
On Monday 17 October 2005 06:14, Ian Zagorskih wrote:

> Same as me. From technical point of view, manually compiled Qt4 works fine
> for me on NetBSD-current/i386 since their first rc1. So i don't see any
> problems to run Qt4 except packaging issues.
>
> > Is anyone allready working on a package? If not i'll have a bash at it.
>
> I have tried to make Qt4 package two or three times same as they are done
> for Qt3, but I found tons of problems with Qt4's home grown configure and
> qmake. For now I can present only "qt4-full" package which includes all
> parts of Qt4 with demos, examples and so on :(

Is that really a problem?

I've allways had the reverse with the qt3 package. I want it to install the
examples.

Well if this involves messing with config scripts its way over my head :) I
have enough to start work on KDE4 now.

I'll have a look and see what i can do though.

Mark

--
The NetBSD CVS Digest http://digest.coris.org.uk