Subject: modular work
To: None <,>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/15/2005 22:48:56
Just a quick note ... I packaged up several more modular components.
I also updated some for pkgsrc-wip (including moving from old xlibs to new

But I ran out of time to commit new packages and changes.

This is just a note so nobody wastes time redoing again within the next
few days.

Here are the packages:

libX11-0.99.0       Base X libraries from modular Xorg X11
fontsproto-2.0      Fonts extension headers from
fontcacheproto-0.1  Fontcache extension headers from
libfontenc-0.99.0   The fontenc Library from
libXau-0.99.0       Authorization Protocol for X from
libXdmcp-0.99.0     X Display Manager Control Protocol library from
inputproto-1.3      Input extension headers from
kbproto-1.0         KB extension headers from
xcmiscproto-1.1     XCMisc extension headers from
xextproto-7.0       XExt extension headers from
xf86bigfontproto-1.1 XF86BigFont extension headers from
xtrans-0.99.0       Network API translation layer to insulate X
xproto-7.0          X protocol and ancillary headers from Xorg X11
bigreqsproto-1.0    BigReqs extension headers from modular Xorg X11
libXext-0.99.0      X Extension library
libXfont-0.99.0     X font Library

And working on:

xorg-server-0.99.1  Xorg X11 Server

Also thank you to Lars for helping package these.

  Jeremy C. Reed

  	  	 	 Media Relations and Publishing Services