Subject: Threaded Apache and PHP
To: None <email@example.com>
From: John Klos <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 10/07/2005 11:16:20
I know this isn't particularly NetBSD related, but it seems that mod_php
(4) won't load under Apache 2 compiled for workers as opposed to
1) Is this how it's supposed to be?
2) If it is, then what's the recommended way to run php as an external
3) If it's not, then how does one get a mod_php (4) which loads?
4) How are other people running very high volume Apache servers with PHP?