Subject: pkgsrc-2005Q3 for 2.0/i386 binary packages
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org, netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/07/2005 19:25:52
Hi,
I'm currently uploading ~5GB or binary packages to
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/pkgsrc-2005Q3/NetBSD-2.0/i386/
Expect it to be complete in about 3 to 4 hours.
ftp.fr.netbsd.org is already up to date (it helps to have the build box close
to the ftp server :)
I also have a 1.6.2/i386 build running which should be done in a few 10s of
hours (I did the mistake to restart a full build after a power shutdown), and
2.0/sparc which will need a few more days.

As I did with pkgsrc-2005Q2, I will update binary packages when updates are
pulled up to the branch.

--
Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>