Subject: Re: linuxpluginwrapper
To: Geert Hendrickx <>
From: Mark Davies <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/07/2005 11:20:02
On Friday 07 October 2005 02:07, Geert Hendrickx wrote:
> It builds fine, but doesn't seem to work. :(
> Unless I'm doing something wrong, the instructions (displayed with "make
> install") don't look so accurate.

Hmm, hadn't used it in a while but its basically put the plugin somewhere
where mozilla/firefox will find it - eg ~/.mozilla/plugins and run like

	env LD_PRELOAD=/usr/pkg/lib/flash/ mozilla

But I see from trying it now that it doesn't work with plugins that use shared
libraries such as the current ns-flash-7.0.25 but does work with the older