Subject: firefox and its features, weird combination?
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai <asmodai@in-nomine.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/05/2005 09:48:58
Hi,

if you ever looked closely at firefox' configure output you probably
encountered this:

configure: warning: Cannot build gnomevfs without required libraries.
Removing gnomevfs from MOZ_EXTENSIONS.
configure: warning: Cannot build negotiateauth without GSSAPI. Removing
negotatiate from MOZ_EXTENSIONS.

The Makefile has:

CONFIGURE_ARGS+=        --without-gssapi
MOZILLA_EXTENSIONS=	cookie,gnomevfs,inspector,negotiateauth,pref,transformiix,universalchardet,webservices,xml-rpc,xmlextras

So I guess we just need to remove negotiateauth from the EXTENSIONS list
since due to --without-gssapi it will never work anyway.

What's with gnomevfs in extensions?  We do not depend on it in the
dependency list.  Do we want to link it in if it exists or is this some
oversight?

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://www.andf.info/
http://www.tendra.org/ | http://www.in-nomine.org/ | catcher@in-nomine.org
E pluribus unum...