Subject: Re: problems building openoffice
To: None <asmodai@in-nomine.org, smb@cs.columbia.edu>
From: Hiroki Sato <hrs@allbsd.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/04/2005 13:06:05
----Security_Multipart(Tue_Oct__4_13_06_05_2005_489)--

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai <asmodai@in-nomine.org> wrote
  in <20051003182050.GA64400@nexus.ninth-circle.org>:

as> -On [20051003 20:12], Steven M. Bellovin (smb@cs.columbia.edu) wrote:
as> >                    --stringparam locale de \
as> >                    ../../util/resource.xsl org/openoffice/Inet.xcs
as> >XPath error : Undefined variable
as>
as> The above is from xsltproc if I spot it correctly.  Wonder if it is really
as> xsltproc's fault or something else.

 I think this is openoffice's fault (util/resource.xsl):

 87: <xsl:template match="info/desc[@xml:lang=$locale]|info/label[@xml:lang=$locale]">

 Template rules which use a variable reference in the value
 of the match attribute are not allowed explicitly according to
 XSLT 1.0 (REC-xslt-19991116) "5.3 Defining Template Rules".

 The xsltproc utility prior to version 1.1.15 allowed this
 erroneously but the latest version is stricter.