Subject: Re: boost-libs compilation takes *extremely* long
To: Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv84@gmail.com>
From: Rhialto <rhialto@falu.nl>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/03/2005 02:01:24
On Mon 03 Oct 2005 at 01:34:39 +0200, Rhialto wrote:
> I would consider this just a workaround, since gcc34 is a rather heavy
> dependency...

Hm, after building devel/monotone (which I needed boost for), it turns
out that calling it with any arguments (or none) results in this error
message:

monotone: fatal: std::exception: Botan: char2digit: Invalid decimal char
monotone: this is almost certainly a bug in monotone.
monotone: please send this error message, the output of 'monotone --full-version',
monotone: and a description of what you were doing to monotone-devel@nongnu.org.
monotone: discarding debug log (maybe you want --debug or --dump?)

Sigh.

-Olaf.
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl        -- Cetero censeo "authored" delendum esse.