Subject: Desperate! "make update"
To: None <>
From: Jan Danielsson <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 09/24/2005 17:50:35

Hello all,

   I got desperate and nuked my entire pkgsrc tree, and checked it out
again, to see if that would solve my "make update" problems, but it didn't.

   Next step is to determine if something happened at some specific
date. I mean, "make update" worked a few days ago, and I didn't change
anything other than checking out pkgsrc, so I assume that broke
something. But to be sure I'd like to check it out by date and see what

Is there any way to check out pkgsrc by date? If so, how?

   If that doesn't work, I'll have to perform the Windows trick to fix a
problem: Reinstall. :-(

Kind Regards,
Jan Danielsson
Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Version: GnuPG v1.4.2 (MingW32)