Subject: Re: make update fails
To: <>
From: Jan Danielsson <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 09/23/2005 19:43:19

Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
>> Any ideas?
> Please copy and paste the errors again.

# nice -n 20 make update
pkg_info: option requires an argument -- e
usage: pkg_info [-BbcDdFfhIikLmNnpqRrSsVv] [-e package] [-K pkg_dbdir]
[-l prefix]
                pkg-name [pkg-name ...]
       pkg_info -a [flags]
       pkg_info -Q variable pkg-name [pkg-name ...]
===> Checking for vulnerabilities in bash-3.0pl16nb3

   After that, everything builds fine, but the "install" phase
(obviously) fails since the previous version was not deinstalled properly.

> Also what directory were you in? (What package did you want to install?)

   As far as I have seen, it happens for all packages. But specifically
I'm testing on shells/bash.

Kind Regards,
Jan Danielsson
Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Version: GnuPG v1.4.2 (MingW32)