Subject: buildlink3 problem? (creating jdk15 package)
To: None <,>
From: Geert Hendrickx <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 09/19/2005 13:53:26

now that have tagged version 2 of their patchset[*] for JDK 1.5
(and marked it beta), I started creating a jdk15 package for pkgsrc (based on
the existing wip/jdk14 package).  I think I figured out all patchset correctly.
But the build breaks, even right at the beginning, with this message:

> ERROR: You do not have access to valid Mozilla header files.
>        Please check your access to /usr/pkg/include/mozilla-gtk2/java/bool.h
>        and/or check your value of ALT_MOZILLA_PATH, ALT_MOZILLA_HEADERS_PATH,
> Exiting because of the above error(s).

Altough the file is in place.  I also have included the relevant
file, and the wanted file is linked correctly under work/.buildlink/.  Does
anyone have a clue what else could be missing?

If you're interested, you can have a look at the package already:

You may want to replace the mozilla-gtk2 include with firefox in the Makefile.
You will also have to set ALT_MOZILLA_PATH and/or ALT_MOZILLA_HEADERS_PATH in
your environment.  (I'll option'ize all this later, once the package is