Subject: Re: wm/windowmaker and WPrefs
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Dieter Baron <dillo@danbala.tuwien.ac.at>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 09/17/2005 03:19:12
In article <Pine.NEB.4.62.0509161752180.17872@pilchuck.reedmedia.net> Jeremy wrote:
: On Sat, 17 Sep 2005, Matthew Luckie wrote:

: > However, a bunch of other packages install in ${PREFIX}/share/GNUstep
: > which seems to be the nicest place to put such files.  For now, here's
: > a patch which puts WMPrefs in ${PREFIX}/GNUstep.  If the proper place
: > is share/GNUstep, please let me know, and I'll fix this package and
: > have a look at the other related WM applications listed above.

: I don't develop or use the software, but my preference is share/GNUstep. I
: see that Debian puts it at lib/GNUstep. But FreeBSD puts it at
: ${LOCALBASE}/GNUstep.

  Since there are executables under that directory, share is a bad
place for it.

					yours,
					dillo