Subject: Re: php-sqlite: wrong COMMENT
To: Todd Vierling <tv@duh.org>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 09/12/2005 21:21:51
On Mon, Sep 12, 2005 at 12:43:33PM -0400, Todd Vierling wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Sep 2005, Geert Hendrickx wrote:
>
> > Probably the result of copy/pasting, the COMMENT for databases/php-mysqlite
> > is wrong:
> >
> > COMMENT=                PHP extension for PostgreSQL databases
>
> Fixed; thanks!

BTW, the PECL version should be used for both PHP5 and PHP4, i.e.
php5-sqlite should be removed. Would you do that, please?

Don't forget to update meta-packages/php?-extensions, too, please.

Jaromir
-=- We can walk our road together if our goals are all the same;     -=-
-=- We can run alone and free if we pursue a different aim.          -=-