Subject: Re: Classpath 0.18
To: None <>
From: pancake <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 09/12/2005 14:57:51
I have sent some PRs updating the classpath package in pkgsrc, but not for 0.18 yet.

I'm also interested on the GNU classpath 0.18, because lot of Free Software based on Java needs. (sablevm, jamvm, kaffe, jcvm, etc)

And I like to use just native binaries (no emulation) and free software (not jdk =) on all my boxes.

These are my PRs about java:

DotGNU is also out of date:

Also parrot:

Also the kaffe update is important: