Subject: Re: devel/libnet missing installation location?
To: Stuart Shelton <>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 09/02/2005 11:00:00
On Fri, 2 Sep 2005, Stuart Shelton wrote:

> ./install-sh include/libnet/libnet-asn1.h /usr/bsd/include/libnet
> ./install-sh include/libnet/libnet-ospf.h /usr/bsd/include/libnet
> ./install-sh doc/libnet.3
> install:        no destination specified

This should be:

./install-sh doc/libnet.3 /usr/bsd/man/man3/

(I used /usr/bsd above because that is your PREFIX I think.) and Makefile have:

The configure script defines MAN_PREFIX based on the operating system you
are on.

What operating system are you using? I assume it is not

Please look at it.

The configure script also defines INC_PREFIX but really uses includedir
instead. Does not make sense.

But the fix for is probably the same:

+MAN_PREFIX  =   @mandir@

  Jeremy C. Reed