Subject: on macppc (again...)
To: None <>
From: Davide Zanon <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/21/2005 13:23:09
Hi all! I'm trying to get 1.1.2 for linuxppc working on a
NetBSD/macppc system. After some dirty trick the installer has finally
worked and I've got in /usr/pkg/local.
When trying to start programs/soffice I get

Fatal exception: Signal 6
[0xeffff008] not in executable format: File format not recognized

Abort (core dumped)

I've got the ktrace output if it it's interesting for you, as I'm a d*mn
newbie ;). gdb'ing the core says " not in executable format: File format
not recognized" so I don't know what to do... Could someone help,
please? It would be a nice target to get for me, to have OOo running :)

Thank you very much