Subject: Re: Malformed conditional (${OPSYS} == "IRIX")
To: ryan olejnik <r.olejnik@gmail.com>
From: ryan olejnik <r.olejnik@gmail.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/02/2005 13:25:32
Removing /etc/mk.conf worked great. Thanks! Thomas I just copied a
portion of the code, here is the full code:

.if ${OPSYS} =3D=3D "IRIX"=20
#IMAKEOPTS?=3D    -DMakeCmd=3D${PREFIX}/bin/bmake -DProjectRoot=3D${X11BASE=
} \
#               -DManUsr=3D${PREFIX}
# ABI specific flags may be added during bootstrapping process or by hand:
.  if defined(ABI)
.    if ${ABI} =3D=3D "32"
#IMAKEOPTS+=3D    -DBuildN32
.    else
#IMAKEOPTS+=3D    -DBuild64bit
.    endif
.  endif

# you may also wish to add ISA specific flags, such as "-DSgiISA32=3D4" if
# you are compiling for mips4.
.elif ${OPSYS} =3D=3D "SunOS"
# The flags required by imake with gcc on Solaris are automatically
# added if gcc is being used. Though it should not be needed, you can
# override this using:
#IMAKEOPTS+=3D    -DHasGcc2=3DYES -DHasGcc2ForCplusplus=3DYES
.endif=20

Ryan