Subject: Re: [Fix, Patch] OpenGL Framework (was: Re: Unneeded dependencies
To: Jonathan Schleifer <js@h3c.de>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/26/2005 12:32:32
On Tue, 26 Jul 2005, Jonathan Schleifer wrote:

> It was a lot of work, but finally I finished it.
> It uses two meta-pkgs:
> meta-pkgs/libgl and x11/x11-libgl
>
> libgl depends on one of the opengl frameworks, which can be selected
> with the PKG_OPTIONS. x11-libgl creates symlinks to the X11 OpenGL
> Framework in ${PREFIX}. If the user chooses MesaLib, then x11-libgl
> isn't used at all.
>
> I also patched the following packages:

Can you please file a PR (send-pr) to make sure this is handled? (Some
developers don't have time to track tech-pkg on a timely basis, plus
gnats is useful to track this.)

Feel free to point to your email in the archives.

Thanks for your work on this!

  Jeremy C. Reed

  	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links
 	  	 	 http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/