Subject: Solaris packages for 2005Q2 available
To: None <>
From: Jonathan Perkin <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/26/2005 18:36:18
* On 2005-07-26 at 18:26 BST, Jonathan Perkin wrote:

> pkgsrc bulk build results
> SunOS 5.9/sparc
>         Build started:                  Thu Jul 14 09:20:04 2005 UTC
>         Build ended:                    Tue Jul 26 06:07:35 2005 UTC
>         Successfully packaged:          2291

The binary packages for this build are now available from

and I will endeavour to keep it updated for the lifetime of the
branch, especially if grant submits a pullup fix for tiff :-)

I'd be very interested in any feedback people can provide regarding
their operation so that we can begin providing users with some quality
Solaris packages.

Many thanks,

Jonathan Perkin                                     The NetBSD Project