Subject: clisp-2.33.2 runs on NetBSD-alpha
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: pcjul2005 <pcjul2005@caramail.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/20/2005 18:15:13
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

--=_NextPart_Lycos_15353543516789_ID

Hello,

I have a shell account at sdf-eu.org which says

$ uname -a
NetBSD droog 2.0.2_STABLE NetBSD 2.0.2_STABLE (sdf) #0: Sun Jun 12 15:36:54 UTC 2005  ---@---:/var/netbsd/arch/alpha/compile/sdf alpha

I compiled clisp-2.33.2 (as found on the website clisp.cons.org, not directly from pkgsrc because I don't have access to that on the machine) and it ran a non-trivial COMMON LISP program, yielding the same results as another COMMON LISP implementation on my home machine (an i386)

I didn't run into any LP-64 problems and think that the NOT_FOR_PLATFORM could be updated

Yours sincerely,
--
Philippe Crama

Protek-on: CaraMail met en oeuvre un nouveau Concept de Sécurité Globale - www.caramail.com