Subject: Re: Unsupported relocation type 10 in non-PLT relocations - FIXED
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: ian <techpkg@minimal.cx>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/30/2005 10:00:05
Hi all,

Thanks very much to Bruce, Christos and David for their advice: it
prompted me to try more drastic measures and it appears that one of
the included packages that ClamAV required was broken in an earlier
pkgsrc.tar.gz and is now fixed in the one from the 25jun05.

I removed all packages and the source tree and unpacked the
pkgsrc.tar.gz file afresh, letting it build its way up as required.
I tried this with both CC="cc -fpic" and it worked, and then without,
which also worked: it looks like I need to examine how I upgrade from
one pkgsrc.tar.gz to another as something didn't get rebuilt properly.

TTFN,
--
ian.
GPG Fingerprint: D170 35A3 C858 6E85 9B5B  1557 4CD5 6F6F E176 2D0A